Shepard shaved his head himself to the tunes of Sara Bareilles
Proud dad Dax Shepard is supporting his daughter’s new look by getting one to match. The father-of-two took to social media to share his new ‘do while it was in progress — one that he did himself.
Shepard, who has daughters Delta, 5-and-a-half, and Lincoln, 7, with wife Kristen Bell, showed off his partially shaved head, writing, “Thank you @sarabareilles forgiving my daughters an anthem. She requested a specific haircut a few days ago, and now I want to match her,” while her hit “Armor” played in the background.
He later shared the finished product next to a pic of a very young Keanu Reeves sporting the same look.
His wife most definitely approved and shared her own sentiments on Instagram. “I love this man so much,” Bell wrote. “He wanted to twin with our daughter.” No word which girl got a fresh look, but maybe this will become a whole family thing?
Bareilles was quick to offer her approval of his sweet gesture, commenting, “This is the best best best. Thank you for being a kick ass dad for strong young women! #handmemyhaircut.”
The parents have been busy during quarantine. In August, Shepard shared that he had broken multiple bones in a crash at a racetrack in California, telling listeners on his Armchair Expert podcast, “I was totally at blame. I thought I would be able to slide in between, but someone turned in and I was already under full brake and I couldn’t go anywhere.”
Last week, the Good Place actress opened up about catching her girls sneaking an, um, interesting afternoon snack during their Zoom school day. “They have 15-minute breaks where they’re allowed to jump around and grab a snack and wiggle it out,” Bell explained on an episode of the Say Yes! With Carla Hall podcast. “I walk in to check on them at 9:30 and both of them are drinking an O’Doul’s on their Zooms. They’re both just sipping their Doulies. And I’m like, ‘What must these other parents and teachers think of me?’”
They’ve also been open about the highs and lows (let’s be honest, it’s mostly lows) of homeschooling during a pandemic. “Of course, we’ve all come to know the two worst words in the human language: Homeschooling,” Bell joked. “There are a few people that have come out victorious in this situation though. Germaphobes, stay-at-home moms, they’re all like, ‘I told you how fucking hard this is.'”
For all the drama over the past few months, Shepard’s desire to match his daughter is definitely one of the highlights. Hopefully, we’ll get to see a pic of them together to show off their haircuts.
- Epidemiologist’s Twitter Log Highlights What Keeps Happening When Schools, Camps And Daycares Reopen
- 10 روشها ایجاد بالا مواد شیمیایی با کمک از شما سگ
- چه نوع ماسکی برای مقابله با ویروس کرونا بهتر است؟
- ۲۵ مدل کفش اسپرت دخترانه؛ از مدلهای ساقدار تا کتانی
- چرا بچه ها خدمات باربری را دوست دارند؟
- چگونه این سرآشپزها افتتاح رستوران در طرف دیگر از جهان را در وسط یک بیماری همه گیر
- چگونه این خصوصی حمل و نقل هوایی شرکت خدمت 10 میلیون وعده های غذایی برای مبارزه با ناامنی غذایی
- بتی سفید ستاره خواهد شد در یک عمر فیلم کریسمس
- من هرگز خرید لباس کودکان و نوجوانان از فروشگاه دوباره پس از کشف موشک های عالی
- 'لیز مک گیر والت' بازیگران Reunites عملا خواندن یاد قسمت